Segmentation recipes for 3D Slicer
Recipes for solving common image segmentation tasks using 3D Slicer.
- Skin surface extraction
- Craniotomy (splitting segments)
- Merge segments
- Aorta segmentation (fast, using Fast marching)
- Aorta segmentation (high-accuracy, using Grow from seeds)
- Cerebral vessel segmentation by subtraction
- Segmentation on arbitrarily oriented slices
- Skull stripping (keep brain region and remove skull bone and soft tissues) on CT
- Whole heart segmentation from CTA:
- Spine segmentation from CT:
- Femur and pelvis segmentation from CT:
- Segmentation video tutorials from CHU de Rouen (France): many step-by-step segmentation tutorials, including liver, wrist bones, lungs, kidneys, hip, and various animals.
- Kitware’s 3D Slicer segmentation tutorial slides
Obsolete recipes (we have better tools now)